Monday, January 16, 2012

Goat Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato Profiteroles with Herb Oil

One of my first cooking lessons/ food of the year is a profiterole. I saw this recipe on Giada at home a while ago saved it for an occasion for an appetizer. That occasion came up this past weekend for a wine tasting. I found the recipe and started making it without really knowing what a profiterole was.... Well it's a kind of puffed pastry that's actually simple to make! Seriously, so simple! Use this recipe to impress cause that's what I did!

One of the things that made this recipe was the Parmesan in the dough! Having the goat cheese at room temperature is a must for easy mixing. And the only things I were worried about and proved to be fine were that the dough came together only after 30 seconds and that the dough wouldn't puff up. It did amazingly without much effort!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment